Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Babies

17 months ago, I entered the world of mother-hood. This adventure has been filled with ups and downs but mostly ups. Sometimes I feel like pulling out my hair, but other times I just look at her and am just amazed by God's wonderful creation. This is why I made up my 10 things that I love about Kylie list.

1.) She wakes up singing every morning.
2.) She can count to "12"!
3.) I love when she giggles about giving me love bites on my cheek!
4.) How small and cuddly she is.
5.) How she holds pop can's , brushes, and flash cards up to her ear, and pretends that she is talking to Ernie or Elmo on the phone.
6.) I love when she dances to Jack's Big Music Show while saying "It's Jack's Big Music Show" at the end of the intro song.
7.) I love when she sees football on TV, she yells TOUCHDOWN while putting her hands up in the air!
8.) I love how she chases after Dakota the dog while trying to feed her a bone.
9.) How excited she gets when it is bath time or "baff" time as she says.
10.) I love how she always farts on daddy's leg.

1 Comments:

At January 23, 2009 at 12:27 PM , Blogger Kate said...

baby farts are the best. they smell, but are too cute to get discusted at. lol. Maybe her and Josie are secretly related. or just the same person in two little cute bodies. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home