Monday, January 26, 2009

Would you like Rice Crispies with that?

Saturday morning, I thought I would wake up having a wonderful morning. Indeed I did have a wonderful morning. Kylie woke up singing in her crib. Diaper full with no socks on feet. Kylie has a guilty pleasure of loving socks. She likes to play with them, put them in her mouth and throw them on her head. In fact, Steve and I gave Kylie a variety of colored socks wrapped in a shit box for Christmas. She absolutely loved them.

I took Kylie downstairs after her "baff" and did her hair. I decided to make it curly and make it fancy in the front by sectioning off areas of her hair and wrapping them in ponytail holders. She looked adorable after I was done and she was very curly.

Kylie's favorite thing for breakfast is Rice Crispie Cereal. While eating her breakfast, Kylie decides to lean forward. While leaning forward, I was turning my head to the side and looking at Steven doing something in the dining room. All of the sudden, I feel something wet all over my leg and looked at my daughter. Here in front of me is this little girl with her beautiful hair COVERED in rice crispies and milk. The milk was dripping all over the place. I then looked down at my lap. This is where the majority of the cereal went. Needless to say, Steve had to come to my rescue and help with the situation. Another bath for Kylie and a well deserved shower for mommy too. I wish that I would have taken a picture of this event. It was a very picture perfect moment.

Note to self,,,,,,,ALWAYS watch your daughter while she's eating. Do not let her lean forward. Do not look at husband while trying to feed child. BAD IDEA!

1 Comments:

At January 26, 2009 at 1:29 PM , Blogger Kate said...

that is great! She probably had a fun time. or maybe she is like josie and will use any excuse for a baff. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home